I made a going away quote/coping skills book. And I'm quite proud of it so I stacked a few extra Scrabble tiles over hers to protect her confidentiality. Here's a couple of snippets:
Monday, June 4, 2012
Working with the youth I do can be very challenging. It can also be amusing. I love this goodbye note from one of the kids. I like the AMANDA qualities thoughts. Like A is for "Amazing meaning you Rock." I get a kick out of the last line that I'm her "5th favert staff!" How funny is that. Especially since there's only about five staff who work here all the time!
I made a going away quote/coping skills book. And I'm quite proud of it so I stacked a few extra Scrabble tiles over hers to protect her confidentiality. Here's a couple of snippets:
It's nights like last night that I feel a deep satisfaction in what I do. I crafted most of the night and really liked how the book turned out. And so was she.
I made a going away quote/coping skills book. And I'm quite proud of it so I stacked a few extra Scrabble tiles over hers to protect her confidentiality. Here's a couple of snippets:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment