
It all started with a cold sore. I was a work and my fabulous co-worker Robin said that she could bring in a mustache to cover it, although it might be more noticeable than the cold sore. Of course, I took her up on the offer. Who can pass up a free adhesive mustache? But of course, with intentions to try it out at home. She told that she'd busted out a bunch at a get-together with some female family members and friends and it really "works" on some.
So, Jaden and I were both very excited to see what we'd look like with a 'stache. I sent the pic of me to several friends and family. Robin did think it looked very "natural" on me! haha.
Unfortunately I already deleted the picture of me. But no worries, there will be much more zany pictures to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment