Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spring Has Sprung

You know spring is just around the corner when
the snow-head a block down the street starts
losing body parts...like ears.

Or when you get stuck in a parking lot due to a dip and 2 1/2 feet of slushy
ice water in downtown Billings. Jaden thought it was fun. He kept asking me
to hit the gas so that we were in the middle of a mud fountain.
Me, on the other hand, not so fun. Especially when my father's advice was to get out and push. Luckily after about 30 minutes, the novel thought of praying came
to mind, we were out in seconds, and the bishop didn't have to rescue us. I LOVE prayer!

My birthday also means spring is on it's way. This was the big 3-0. Aggghhh.
The hardest part was that my goal was to be re-married by thirty so big failure! :)
But I threw myself a butterfly birthday party and it was a lot of fun. Four of my
good friends and their kids and also my parents and sis came over for pizza and ice cream cake. The fact that my favorite Kids Klubhouse recently changed their hours was a disappointment when we arrived but Jodi, kids, and I ended the day at Chuckee Cheese. I'm 30 going on 10.

And I don't know why I didn't take any pictures of people...lame. I guess my obsession with pink butterflies skewed my judgment!

0he last evidence, which unfortunately isn't on my camera anymore, is the sidewalk chalk comes out. Jaden wrote I <3 you mom in front of the door. It was so awesome!
Maybe, I'll try to take another picture to add later...

No comments:

Post a Comment