
Oh, how the summer passed so quickly. And now it's the
beginning of another school year. Jaden's excited to be
in First Grade. When I asked him if he knew who Mrs.
Lunder, his teacher was, he said, "ya, she's pregnant."
Well a summer break later, she's not pregnant any more!
I think she will be a great teacher for Jaden.
He's also very excited that his friends Jack and T.J. get
to go to Broadwater School with him. They all wore matching
Star Wars shirts that Aunt Phyllis gave them from her store in
Cooke City. They said, "May the forest be with you." Love it!
I finally found you!!! I've been looking for your blog since the reunion. I tried really hard to remember the blog address you told me, but my memory stinks so I tried a bunch of combinations that were close but could never find you...but now I have and I am so happy! WooHoo!
ReplyDelete