Our Red Lodge/Cooke City daytrip started with a $5.00 shopping spree at the Candy Emporium. Nothing like a day in the car with kids high on sugar! They were good, actually! Isn't this a cute picture? I'm mostly referring to dog baby in the back window! The kids are cute too.

The Scenic Lookout over the Beartooths
I'm all about watching children take unnecessary risks and encouraging them to climb higher.
I could feed little chipmunks all day
Liz took us on a One Hour Ride. The kids loved it. Paula lost her sunglasses. The mule decided to follow us and every few minutes, Katie asked if Liz would let go of the rope and let her run!
Chief Joseph Scenic Highway

Clark



Everybody (well almost everybody) LOVES YouTube! Fuzzy Fuzzy Cute Cute. It's a Cat Flushing a Toilet. It's a Chimpanzee Riding a Segway. We must've watched these videos dozens of times!

My destiny was to do spa treatments. I failed. Except for this day. Pedicures, Manicures, Massages, Hair Straightening and Styling. And I ran the runway! Unfortunately Paula didn't post those pics!


The final Hurrah was a tour of the farm in the back of the old beater truck...or the drivers seat until each child in succession lost the priv! It's just too tempting to want to assist with the gas pedal and gear shift!



Love this picture of my mommy



And that's that. I love hanging out at home in Belfry. Never thought I would think that since I grew up hating the place! But now I appreciate the quiet beauty of the fields, river, view of hills and mountains, and of course house and yard!
No comments:
Post a Comment