I LOVE Halloween. Jaden, of course, is still a Star Wars Fanatic. Last year, he was Yoda. This year Captain Rex. Last year, I was an angel. And this year I was an angel! Very original, I know. I did want to be Queen Amidala so we could have a theme going, but couldn't even get a steal on e-bay. Maybe next year. And then maybe Jedi can be Darth Vader. Any-who, here we are pre-trick-or-treating.

And me. Jaden said I needed a trumpet...something I don't even associate with an angel, with the exception of Moroni!

I recently told a friend that Halloween is an excuse to wear too much makeup and pretend to be a princess without being hauled off to the Psych ward!

You are such a fun mama! I feel like Halloween was a total bust at our house this year...I loved your vacay pics. So fun. And I laughed out loud at your Love Language post.
ReplyDeleteJaden is so funny! I love to hear about all the cute things he says and does. Fun Halloween pictures, loved that you dressed up so well. This Halloween was fun for me having a little girl to dress up. We both wore pink tutus. Maybe I'll post some pics-we'll see. love you guys!
ReplyDelete