I LOVE being Aunt Mandy. Aubri and I think alike. We both like tea parties, dressing up dog baby, and the idea of dressing up new baby Corinne in all
her clothes to have a fashion show. We dig "All Things Girly" (ATG). Briana thinks it's a good thing Aubri has me and her Mimi because Briana does not channel ATG. Aubri is already a little Diva. There are a few items in which we disagree: like her insisting on bangs. And that her mother straighten her beautiful curly locks. Aubri doesn't like herb tea during our said tea parties. Aubri is fearful and can be shy. I've become fearless and very comfortable as an adult. Regardless,we are two peas in a pod and I miss her like crazy.
Kade is the hellian of the family. He derives pleasure from hitting his older sister. He wreaks havoc in his wake. He loves running around naked. He evokes fear in dog baby by chasing him with objects. Since Briana and I talk so frequently,
Kade has asked, "Aunt Mandy?" when the phone has rung. He likes to talk, although, I don't speak Kade fluently yet. Kade asks his mother about"dog baby" and "Aunt Mandy." We're buds.
And Corinne is "my baby." I can't express my joy to have another little girl in the family. I can't wait to meet her.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment