
Last year was the first year I sent out a Christmas card/photo of Jaden and I. I liked it. So I decided to get pictures again. Except this year, it was more of a disaster.For starters, we didn't begin at our appointed time...or anywhere close to it. Second, the photographer was this timid little gal, with no apparent picture-taking skills. Except maybe snapping photos when we weren't ready and had ridiculous expressions. Third problem, despite the dollar bribe incentive, Jaden can't smile naturally. I was looking on-line at all of Jaden's funky faces. Crazy kid!
Poor me, pouty face.
Blank Stare
Me trying to tickle Jaden into a "natural" smile.
Jaden thinking "This is painful" in between asking if he could keep the dollar.
Gotta love Jaden's athletic pants, which weren't supposed to be in the pics. And note to self. Jedi, aka dog baby, blends in with black clothing. But biggest complaint. They didn't tell me their printer was down until we got there and the day the pictures would be ready kept changing. Final projection: 12/20. Five days before Christmas. Aggghhh. I'm done complaining. Catharsis achieved.
No comments:
Post a Comment