
I know I may sound just a little narcissistic and egotistical but I think March 3 should be a holiday. My world does revolve around me and for one day, I think everyone else's world should revolve around me too! That being said I had a good Miss Amanda day. It wasn't a blow out like last years butterfly birthday and trip to Chuckee Cheese but it was unique enough to make it memorable and good. I refuse to go to work on my birthday and I've been aching to go on a day trip. It seems like I've been stuck in Billings or very close surrounding area for quite a while. So karma aligned and Mark and I drove to Mammoth hot springs and picked up an antique oven for my friend Marcia. It was a gorgeous sunny day and we saw hundreds of elk and deer. I got to hear from most of my family. After being sugar deprived for awhile a few bites of a DQ blizzard was delicious. The next morning Jaden gave me presents, which were so sweet. I need to take pictures of his card and loving creations... the spoils of Miss Amanda Day were good!
No comments:
Post a Comment