Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Mr. Traveling Man

Jaden dressed up for Hawaii day at school doing his best "shaka" "hang loose" sign!

Jaden cracked me up yesterday. I'm hoping to go on a trip with my mother next year. I proposed we go next year before the world ends since it will be 2012!
So, my mom wants to see "new vistas." Which got us thinking about potential places to go. Jaden contributed with his six year old cache of geographical locations! Haha. This was how the text exchange went:

Mom: yeah! How bout St Petersburg? Jerusalem? Bethlehem (Jaden's suggestion) Nazareth (also jadens) Poland, Australia? Europe? (there's still lots to discover)
Jaden says: Texas, England, Russia, Georgia, St George, Iraq...not not Iraq: wars....Arizona, Egypt, Africa, Virginia

Jaden: India? ...Indians there!
Me: Haha. Yes true indians with lots of bright colored saris tunics and lava lavas!
Jaden: New York! Great Falls! New England! California! Arizona...
Me: Wow. Someone knows a lot of geography! :)
Jaden: Mt Everest, Mt Rushmore, Japan, Turkey
Me: LoL. No mounts! I can go to Cooke City to see mtns!
Me to Mom: I think u have a future travel companion!

No comments:

Post a Comment