Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

Take My Heart

I'd share a few of my favorite music videos that I've watched over to pass time during my many overnight hours at work. So if you want to view them, you may have to cut and paste the address. They all happen to be Christian songs... The first is a song I wasn't familiar with. I like the abstract pictures and contemporary themes. And the voices of Fernando Ortega and Amy Grant are fabulous together...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmo6CAvn_dE


The next is Come Thou Fount...I particularly like two lines of the song. The first is "Prone to wander, Lord I feel it, Prone to leave the God I love. Heres my heart, Oh take and seal it, seal it for thy courts above." Hence the title of my blog, "Take my Heart." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spjkgMpVDWQ&feature=related

I was driving to work one night and heard this song and was really affected by it. I couldn't wait to figure out who sang it and listen to it again. It puts life's trial's and disappointments in perspectives. And reminds me of the Lord's tender mercies. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CSVqHcdhXQ&feature=player_detailpage#t=3sI thought


There are hundreds of other uplifting videos I like to watch but these are my favorite for the time. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment