Sunday, August 19, 2012
Close Enough to Perfect
Today I saw a grizzly bear. It was awesome the way it casually meandered over the crest of the hill onto the side of the road in Yellowstone Park. On Friday night I drove to Rexburg to get Jaden. He played hard with our Becker friends there and we enjoyed the drive home this morning. We left Rexburg at 8:00 and were blessed to enjoy the morning sun shining down in the mountains and valleys of the Park. Jaden and I had lots to talk about and it was so nice to have this uninterrupted time. So even though I set my alarm for 5:00 a.m. for Fridays and I was two hours late for work AND got lost AGAIN in Rexburg trying to find the interstate, the day has been close enough to perfect!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment