
The story behind this crazy funky sweater goes like this. I see said item and matching blanket at Good Will about 1 1/2 years ago. It screams for me to take it home. I plan to send it to another relative. Another example of my good intentions, but poor follow through. So, I'm ecstatic when baby Corinne is born and I have someone to don it. I make Briana promise to take a picture of MY baby with the funky sweater. Briana's description of the picture, "That funky sweater you like. Not quite as cute on and it makes a cute chubby baby look obese. I don't think she will be wearing this in public. : )" Well Bri might not think she's cute, but I happen to love my "obese" baby neice in horizontal knitted stripes. Paybacks Briana: now the on-line world can see what you refused to let the Houston public see!
Too funny! I still think she's adorable!
ReplyDeletep.s....I really had to laugh about your kiddie kandids story. We've had more catastrophes there, and yet we kept going back...until Ava came, I am certain they would have no clue how to cram 5 kids in one shot and get everyone to look at the camera.
ReplyDelete