Valentines day was awfully sweet at our house. My day started with a beautiful sunrise. Then Jaden came home from school to find a balloon, box of chocolate, and musical Star Wars card on the couch. He quickly converted one of his Valentines day cards from a classmate to a card for me. It had a dog on it and he wrote I love you. Inside, he wrote over the top of the little girls name and seemed proud to give it to me. I got up the courage to pull his two front bottom teeth out so the tooth fairy could work double time. They were so loose and the permanent teeth had almost completely grown in behind them so it was time! He's got two little holes in the front of his mouth now.
Insert pic!
This Valentines Day I also got beautiful yellow roses. It's been a while! Of course, everything wasn't "bed of roses." Jaden was on a sugar induced high throughout the day. I had worked the overnight before, done Valentines day shopping, and visiting teaching so I was on a sleep deprivation low=low frustration tolerance! Needless to say, there were a few power struggles!
Insert pic!
This Valentines Day I also got beautiful yellow roses. It's been a while! Of course, everything wasn't "bed of roses." Jaden was on a sugar induced high throughout the day. I had worked the overnight before, done Valentines day shopping, and visiting teaching so I was on a sleep deprivation low=low frustration tolerance! Needless to say, there were a few power struggles!
No comments:
Post a Comment