Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Skippin' rocks

Last week, Jaden and I learned how to skip rocks at Cooney Dam. It was a fabulous evening and we celebrated our achievement with some apple cider bubbly! We drove out there with our friend Mark and all the dogs. As seen in the pictures, Rex decided he wanted to go swimming in the very cold water! I was so proud of Jaden! It was such a gorgeous night and we saw lots of animals on the drive. Good memories...

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun evening outing!...I love the baby chicks! I am always dreaming of a chicken coop and chickens, but the reality right now is that I feel like I barely keep up with my responsibilities at the moment...maybe when my kids are older. I am loving all of the spring decor you have up around your house, and the real true birds nests! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete