Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Summer days

I hate thinking about the fact that summer is half over. I haven't done a lot besides work this summer. There was one fun day where my 5 year old, little neighbor friend Jaylee and I went to Rose Park to go swimming/sun tanning. She is my vicarious little daughter. It melted my heart when she told me that day that she wished I were her mom!

Going to see Hop at the theater. Trying out a prom dress cutout.
Napping.
We get along great. We like to shop, do nails, bead, crafts and "all things girly."

1 comment:

  1. I bet little Jaylee had the time of her life with you! I am so sorry to hear about Jedi! I kept wondering what the outcome of all of that was, and I just barely saw your update post about having to put him down. How sad! We lost a kitty that we loved and it was such a hard thing. I remember crying about it and thinking how ridiculous it was that I was so emotional because I'm suppose to be an adult and it was just a cat, but it's still a hard thing. -Ramie

    ReplyDelete