I feel like I've been in a bit of a funk. I've been more quiet and tired. I went to both the evening and day sessions of Stake Conference but it seemed mostly boring and uneventful. I tripped last Friday and landed on my back. I took the next day off work, which turned into painfully long day. One activity that has been a distraction is reading The Hunger Games. I'd read half of the first book last year when I worked at Shumaker lodge but it closed and I went to a different lodge and couldn't take the books with me. I just finished the first one and am hoping to see the movie when it comes out. Cam? Mom? If only Briana lived closer. She told me that when she got hooked reading them, her kids were left to fend for themselves! Haha. I'm sure not but they are addicting.
That's about all with me. I need to do something very active or proactive on my days off to revive myself.

No comments:
Post a Comment