Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

Miss Amanda Day

My birthday was fantabulous. Partly because of my amazing and thoughtful sister Camille. And for my family and friends who texted, called, or sent me birthday wishes on Facebook. Jaden and I laid in bed in the morning and watched Hugo...again. I really like that movie. Then Cami and Curt arrived in town around 11:00 and we went out to lunch and the movies. My favorite restaurant Nara's wasn't open for lunch so we settled on The Asian Sea Grille. Spicy Crunchy Yellowtail Roll, Yummy. Oh my gosh, my mouth waters just looking at the picture below. I love this stuff. And fortunately so do Cam and Curt!
We had an hour before the movie started so we wandered around the mall and took our pictures in a picture booth. They turned out cute! I'll post that picture as soon as it gets scanned and e-mailed to me...hint hint mom. Then we went to the movies and I got to pick what we watched. I've been wanting to see The Artist. I heard it was good. What I didn't know that it is a full length silent movie in black and white. But it was delightful...to me. Curt rated it a 1 out of 10. The only thing he liked about it was the dog! Before it started I whispered to Camille that I apologized beforehand if it was horrible! Luckily Camille liked it too.
Later, we all headed out to Belfry for a pizza dinner, cake, and icecream. Camille made the cake and frosting. She was such a sweetheart the whole day. I'm 5. I mean 32.

 
Just another trip around the sun. 32 here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment