Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Videos


So Jaden and I are spending the afternoon and evening with my parents out on the farm. I was browsing through my mom's videos saved on her computer. Here are a few I loved watching:
Jaden is the moderator of the CTR news channel, which is brought to you by...
And what better to interview than chickens.  With his best English accent:

I love children books and have frequented the Albertson's Bargain Book Box.  They always have amazing, creative and very fun books there.  Over the years, we've accrued an overabundance of kids books so I send them on to Briana's kids when Jaden outgrows them or I'm in organization mode.  They joke that they know I've been cleaning house when they get a box full of used books and other random stuff like a bunch of musicals!
Last summer Jaden went on a road trip to Polson, MT with my parents.  They had just bought a small video recorder and so Jaden decided to be the tour guide!

 
He's still working on his videography skills.  Warning.  Watching could be hazardous to your health if you easily get headaches, motion sickness or seizures:
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh.. good job Jaden. Those were some great times, huh... Love, Grammum

    ReplyDelete