Anyone who knows me, knows I'm a bit of a fanatic when it comes to birthdays. Well it is Jaden's birthday month and we started putting invitations in the mail: Celebrate #8. Jaden really wanted this party at Sunset Bowl. It seems to be a 2nd grade fad to have a bowling birthday party. So we're in planning mode. In earlier years, I was un-reigned in my party planning spending. Everything had to coordinate: invitations, decorations, thank you cars. For the past two years, I tried to cut down the expenses and did a party at the park and a party in our backyard. So I'm proud that I got the invitations this year for $.60 each at Mr. Thrifty's. Jaden has volunteered to pay for the pizza! haha. And we have reservations for two lanes at the bowling alley, which is surprisingly reasonably priced. So we have 1 1/2 weeks to finalize plans. I was looking at old pictures and love this one. One of my favorite birthdays was the #2. Jaden was obsessed with Bob the Builder and knew the name to nearly every kind of heavy equipment known to man. And I love his chubby-ish legs! This was an amazing party. The DQ ice cream cake was divine. It was topped with fake chocolate dirt. It was just Jaden, me, Gramum and Poppy. Jaden got a sand box, sand and water toys and summer clothes. We went outside afterward and Jaden bottle fed a little calf.
I need to go through and organize other birthday pictures. I can name off every birthday theme and party locale of every Jaden birthday. Just for the record Jaden: #1-Sesame Street at 602 Grand #2-Trucks, Dirt in Belfry #3-Cowboy theme in Layton #4-Chuckee Cheese-friends and teachers from Primary #5-Pioneer Park Double party with Rhianna and the Beckers #6-Backyard Star Wars The Clone Wars-pinata, fishing booth, pin the planet #7-Inside Apt Reused Star Wars The Clone Wars-fishing booth, pin the planet, goodie bags (Gramum forgot Spencer) May the festivities begin. By the way. This is my dream cake!

No comments:
Post a Comment