Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

This dad

I love this dad.  Doesn't he seem like the funnest father?  I want a guy who would dance like this with his daughter...Click here to get a good belly laugh in...Dancing dad
So then I had to check out the other related videos on the side bar.  This bride is lucky to have such a fun and uninhibited new husband.  Love it.  Groom-VaVa Voom
And I'll close with another dancing dad.  I am a die-hard Gleek.  Can't wait for Season 3 to be on DVD.  Last night was the Finale and of course I have no cable or Fox  but I do get an e-mail when new clips are posted.  Chris Colfer's character Kurt is awesome.  I think he is genuine, hilarious and love his stereotypical "gay swagger" (fagger).  And his dad on the show is so supportive.  Kurt's dad

No comments:

Post a Comment