#1
I use it to bleach my teeth and nails. I did a little research on the internet and found mixed information. So what was MY conclusion?*It's WAY cheaper than Crest White Strips.
*It can only be used occasionally on teeth.
*A small toothbrush that doesn't brush up on the gums works better because it can irritate the gums if you brush it on too vigorously.
*It can temporarily turn gums white but they got back to normal shortly.
*It's an excellent antiseptic to swish with or sanitize your toothbrush.
*It tastes HORRIBLY and needs to be quickly followed up with a quick shot of mouthwash.
*You can mix it with mouthwash and baking soda for a toothpaste alternative concoction.
*DO NOT swallow the stuff!
*If you dip your nails in for 2-5 minutes the ends become less yellow.
#2
The glycolic acid peels that cost $75-$100 at a salon or dermotology office can be done at home. A bottle purchased on ebay for less than $10 lasts a long time.*They come in varying strengths 30%-70% depending on skin sensitivity and whether you've used it before.
*Start at low percentage and less time to prevent excessive peeling or a small burn.
*I was silly when I was 24, thought I needed peels, and that my insurance would pay for it!
#3

But everyone also knows that a little color looks healthy. That's why I love this stuff. A little less than $15 bucks but oh so worth it.
DISCLAIMER: I am not an expert (even if I think I am)! Overuse or misuse of products #1 and #2 can cause potential medical problems.
No comments:
Post a Comment