Shelley has a new addition to her family. His name is Hamlet.
Jaden had to ask if they were going to make ham out of Hamlet. And he wants them to bring "Hammy" home for Christmas so he can "teach it some tricks!" Oh, to be in the mind of a 7-year old boy! Shelley says the jury's out on bring pig home for Christmas. Jaden and I both voted yes! However, I can't imagine my parents being ok with a pig in the house. No offense but even Jedi, my dog baby didn't get no slack! (BTW, Jaden's newest favorite phrase is "no offense.") It must be rubbing off on me.Kris and Katie's baby Rex just turned one a few Sunday's ago. They left me a darling message on my phone of Rex squealing and laughing on Sunday. Soooo cute! And they have news of their own but you'll have to get it from them.
And I have nothing on Camille. She did meet Jaden and Gramum at McDonalds in Cody on Saturday night. One of Jaden's most recent uses of his newest favorite phrase went something like this: J: Did you know that there are cars on the road, like at midnight? Me: Ya. Like when I drive to work at 10:45. Some people have to drive to their jobs. And some people stay up late and sleep in late. J: Like Tanta. No offense but she stays up at night and sleeps during the day! So there you have it, a very brief update on the Jackson 5...
No comments:
Post a Comment