Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

For Bri From Me

I talked on the phone to Briana today and told her I'd post a couple of pics from my re-arranging furniture and decorating for fall. After doing some switcheroo-ing, my dining room dresser is now dressed for fall. I'm experiment to see what colorful leaves from outside look like if I shellac or decoupage them. Jaden picked me some of the berries on his way home from school awhile back. They're orange and awesome. I just hope he wasn't in anyone's yard when he was picking them. My camera doesn't do the leaves and berries justice. They don't really look this messy.
I was tired of my hallway, always being so cluttered. So I took a small dresser to Cooke City. I moved a cedar chest to put in a corner in the bedroom. And I am no longer allowed to put dirty laundry on that wall. I like this shelf better here than cluttered with Jaden's stuff. I was running out of cabinet space for bathroom stuff anyway. So now the hallway looks like this:
The frame in the middle has a mission statement I wrote for myself almost ten years ago. And it's actually still as relevent then as it is now. I like my bird/butterfly/spring decor. I don't think I could part with it for three seasons!

No comments:

Post a Comment