Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Trunk-or-Treating

Halloween is a BIG deal at our house. After browsing around the costume section about a month ago, Jaden decided to be a vampire. So naturally I spent the next month comparing vampiress costumes on Ebay, Target, Walmart etc. nightly and obsessing about a matching costume. I never ended up buying anything, just waited to the last minute...naturally. A self-portrait while driving to Trunk or Treat. Yes I am a very safe driver.
Jaden just didn't have enough "blood" before hand so he had to do face painting to add more.
Here we are. Jaden kept doing funny poses. And my wig wouldn't stay on. The wig was a bust. There was no V shaped Dracula bangs.
We took Maddie, Jaden's cousin. They scored a lot of candy. On the way home, we got a phone call from Kiddie Kandids about a free photo collage. So I made Jaden wash off all the scary makeup and we got our pictures taken which turned out really cute. K.K. has redeemed itself. It was not a Katastrophe this time around....

1 comment:

  1. You're such a fun mama, I never dress up. I guess every party needs a pooper. I loved the updates on the Jackson 5, and your ambitious Christmas plans:) Please post kiddie kandid pics. I'd love to see them:)
    Ramie

    ReplyDelete